The data revealed that at age 30, about 64% of men lose a significant amount of hair, and as age continues to grow, the number increases to 85% at the age of 55. This, unfortunately, means that there is a possibility. You will be bald completely or at least partially. You can buy Hairootz capsules to improve your condition. You can get these capsules along with other hair care products online from oms99.com at nominal prices. You can also look for options to compare the best hair care products online.
Hair loss is not a good thing and can greatly affect self-esteem. When it comes to bald heads, many myths abound. The moment we notice that your scalp line is widening or you notice that the hairline recedes, we begin to look for the cause of the problem or ways to prevent hair loss. You may be surprised to learn that many people cannot separate fact from myth when it comes to hair loss. Myths about hair loss continue to be applied because, in particular, women feel it is a sensitive issue to talk about, which could be quite unfortunate, as many knowledge and treatments could be established through open communication and shared experiences. .
There are many myths about hair loss. Why people lose hair, this question leaves many people confused and discouraged, and there are a number of methods that people use to stop hair loss that actually do nothing.
Here are some myths and facts about hair loss:
- Hair loss is inherited from the paternal or maternal side.
- You cannot blame any specific person in your family. There is not a single hair loss gene, both genes of the parents are a factor. Clinical studies revealed that hair loss occurs due to the interaction of or between several inherited genes of both the father and the mother.
- Baldness is inherited from your mother’s side.
- Growth and hair loss are determined by the genes on the maternal and paternal side of your family. You cannot blame a father for your hair loss. If your father has had a history of hair loss and your mother does not have a history of thinning hair, you still run the risk of developing hair loss problems.
- The use of hats causes the hair to fall out.
- This is the common mistake that people have about hats. They connect the hats that lead to baldness that is not true. The only way for this to happen is for your hat to feel too tight on your scalp. Unless your hat is extremely uncomfortable to wear or is too tight to be pulling on your hair constantly, you may not experience baldness related to the hat.
- Over shampooing can make you lose strands of hair.
- when you wash your hair with shampoo or a brush, it is normal to fall. Hair follicles that fall tend to be replaced by new hair follicles as the years go by. On average, each individual loses around 100 to 200 strands every day, and these grow back during the cycle of the hair follicles of the growth phase.
- You cannot regenerate dead hair follicles.
- Treatments for hair loss including medications and laser therapy, can help make hair thicker and healthier. However, once the follicles are dead, it is impossible to return with regular treatments for hair loss. The only option to regrow hair is to get a hair transplant.
- Only men experience baldness.
- Many people believed that baldness only affects men, which is false. Women lose their hair differently than men, but they still lose their strands. According to the research, 40% of women experience thinning hair over the years and about 80% experienced significant hair loss at age 60.
- The use of styling tools can lead to hair loss.
- Excessive use of airbrushing products or dying hair can weaken your delicate strands. Repeated exposure to heat-producing products, such as straighteners, hair dryers, and curling irons, can cause healthy strands to break. However, none of them causes damage to the follicles that are responsible for hair growth.