Pomalid 4mg Capsule
Form – 1 Strip ( 21 Capsules )
Composition – Pomalidomide 4mg
Company Name – Natco Pharma Ltd
NOTE – WE SHIP ALL OVER THE WORLD
We can also send this in plain packing as per your demand
Always buy original medicines/product from www.oms99.com
Description of Pomalid 4mg Capsule
USES:Pomalid is used to treat multiple myeloma (cancer resulting from a progressive blood disease/blood cancer). It is for people who have already had at least 2 other treatments, including lenalidomide and bortezomib, that are no longer working.
When is prescribed ?
Pomalid is used with another medication to treat multiple myeloma (a type of cancer that affects white blood cells).
How Does Pomalid 4mg Capsule Work ?
- As an immunomodulatory medication, Pomalid enhances the action of your immune system.
• This medicine helps prevent the growth of blood vessels and abnormal cells.
• When given with another medicine called dexamethasone, it stimulates the immune system to attack the cancer cells and stops the formation of blood vessels supplying cancer cells.
What are the adverse effects of Pomalid 4 mg Capsule ?
Pomalid may cause some serious, life-threatening side-effects. This does not mean that everyone who takes it will experience them. It depends on the medicine and how your body reacts.
The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine :
Common Side Effects of Pomalid Capsule : Back pain ; Fever ; Fatigue and weakness ; Diarrhea ; Difficulty sleeping ; Vomiting ; Loss of appetite ; Nausea ; Cough ; Muscle spasms etc.
Serious Side Effects of Pomalid Capsule :Unusual bleeding ; Upper respiratory infections ; Shortness of breath ; Low white blood cell counts ; Low platelets etc.
These are not all the possible side effects of Pomalidomide 2mg Capsule. If you notice any other side-effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist for further advice.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF POMALID 4 MG CAPSULES ?
- Before taking pomalidomide, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Do not have immunizations without the consent of your doctor.
- It may harm an unborn baby.
What are the storage instructions for Pomalid 4 mg ?
Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• Store Pomalidomide at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)
• Keep your capsules in a cool dry place. Some medicines require refrigerator, so check the information on the medicine bottle or label.
• Keep this anti-cancer drug in a safe place so that children & pets can not reach it.
• Keep Pomalid in a place with good lighting so you can always read the label and take the correct amount.
NOTE : – We can also send this in plain packing as per your demand.
Delivery Area – All over the world.
If you have any query regarding this product or order placement, feel free to contact us at 9266211 299 or whatsapp or mail
Buy all the products of this company & more from www.oms99.com